Population Health Management Short Course
Our Population Health Management course will help individuals understand the need for change, the differences between the traditional case management model and the population health management model, and implement and deliver the changes required to manage the care of a population/panel of patients across the continuum of care.
This course will focus on three essential components for success:
- Information-powered clinical decision-making
- A primary care-led clinical workforce
- Patient engagement and community integration
After completing this course, individuals will be able to:
Understand the differences between case management and population health management
- Apply methods of patient enrollment
- Identification of high-risk patients that need to be targeted for intervention
- Understand and apply ways to provide access to patients
- Measure outcomes at the individual level, as well as the overall population level
- Emphasize patient and provider engagement
- Apply strategies for population health management
$200.00 FREE for the remainder of 2016!